Tuesday 2 June 2015

March 2015

Dear me, I am so far behind with writing this that I can hardly remember March; it is already June, and I have nothing apart from entries in my calendar and photos of my family to help me remember March, so this entry will be quite short! I think we must all have been quite tired - this is a photo of Paul 'babysitting', and I have a similar, even more unflattering one, of me, and another of my son in the same position!



I returned from London at the beginning of March, and I know that my grandson and I continued to enjoy the spring flowers as we walked to school through the park, as I took quite a few photographs.



He goes to school either on his bike or his scooter, so I have to trot to keep up with him, but he does stop to admire the flowers from time to time. The middle of the month was quite busy as my sister came up for a week. My other son and his family also came up for a long weekend, which gave me time to appreciate my younger grandson, who has a very sweet nature and the most beautiful smile. So that made March a busy month for visitors.

The unfortunate event which happened in March was my being struck down by a kidney stone and spending the night in A&E, full of morphine. I haven't heard anything yet about why it happened, but it's the second time - the last time I didn't go to A&E because it passed off after several hours, but this time it really was unbearable and went on for so long. The stone had passed by the time I went home in the morning. Unfortunately, the hospital was too busy to send me for any sort of scan to look at the stone, and by the time I had a CT scan, two or three weeks later, there was no sign of the stone. March is a month I am glad to forget!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment